- Travel scholarships are available to attend the live stream of the conference in Amarillo or the face to face conference in Houston.
- During this conference there will be a discussion of the legal issues involved in healthcare transition, an exchange of ideas among participants, and information about how best to plan for a successful transition to adulthood.
- If you would like to travel to Houston to attend the conference Texas Parent to Parent has scholarships for families to attend. The scholarships cover registration, travel, hotel and food expenses.
- The application is here: https://fs12.formsite.com/txp2porg/CIDC/index.html?fbclid=IwAR1C_j6q4CxJ4iOP5duay8rRldTxcy8yp3qXqzxuTDsju3_g54e1mDPU62E
- For Houston scholarship information contact Katrine Nordstrom at Texas Parent to Parent. Her email is: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-896-6001.
- Contact Maria (contact in this resource) about Amarillo travel scholarships.
Upcoming Dates and Times
Thursday, October 24, 2019, 8:00am
5800 Bell Street
Amarillo, 79119, TX
Building Name or Description: Region 16 Education Service Center
Accessible Location: Yes
|Type of Organization
|Spanish Services Offered?
|Fee to Attend?
|Financial Assistance May Be Available
|Child Care Available?
||12 - 14, 15 - 21, 22 and up
||Developmental Disability, Genetic Disorder, Intellectual Disability, Medical Condition, Mental Health Disorder, Physical Disability
|This organization pertains to all disabilities?
|This organization pertains to these specific diagnoses
See an Error? Suggest a Correction.