[scheme] => http://
[host] => www.texasautismsociety.org
[path] => SLASHMARKERfilmfestSLASHMARKER
[query] => ?instance_idEQUALSMARKER5075
- Schedule announced and tickets on sale in early September.
- The films will run from 4-9 pm.
- Films will be about autism or made by autistic filmmakers. Theaters will have adjusted light & sound to accommodate the sensory needs of movie guests.
- All funds raised at the Autism Film Festival will stay in Texas to support Autism Society of Texas's mission of improving the lives of all affected by autism through free programming, information & support, education, advocacy, recreation, and community inclusion events.
- There is also an opportunity to recognize someone (child or adult on the autism spectrum, friend, family member, colleague, therapist, educator, or an organization) by purchasing screen space during the slide show before films begin and your “Star” will be honored on the big screen!
- See the website listed for a list of the ticket options and the complete schedule of events.
Upcoming Dates and Times
6406 N IH-35 Suite 3100
Austin, 78752, TX
Building Name or Description: AFS CINEMA
Accessible Location: Yes
|Type of Organization
||Sensory Friendly Film/Play, Social Event, Other
|Spanish Services Offered?
|Fee to Attend?
|Financial Assistance May Be Available
|Child Care Available?
|This organization pertains to all disabilities?
|This organization pertains to these specific diagnoses
||Autism Spectrum Disorder (Pervasive Developmental Disorder)
See an Error? Suggest a Correction.