The requirements of the camp are:
1. At least 3 years of age. There is no upper age limit.
2. Medically and behaviorally capable of going in the boats. (If not, provisions can be made to stay on shore.)
3. Able to wear a personal flotation device.
4. The camper will be assigned a Pal who will stay with the camper for the entire camp.
5. Lunch will be served. If the camper has a special diet, they will need to bring their own dinner meal. Pals will be able to serve and feed them as necessary.
6. Adequately protected from the sun. (shirts, hats, sunscreen).
7. Parents and siblings are welcome to join the camper at camp. If the family would like to join the camper, they must register as well, as boat space is limited.
8. The camper’s family can serve as the Pal, but they must fully understand and be able to serve in that role. In addition they will be responsible for the safety of the camper at all times.
230 Ave J
Marble Falls, 78654, TX
Building Name or Description: Johnson Park
Accessible Location: No
|Type of Organization||Nonprofit (501c3)|
|Categories||Camp, Recreation/Sport, Other|
|Spanish Services Offered?||No|
|Fee to Attend?||No|
|Financial Assistance May Be Available||No|
|Child Care Available?||No|
|Age Range||All ages|
|Disability Categories||Developmental Disability, Genetic Disorder, Intellectual Disability, Learning Disability, Medical Condition, Mental Health Disorder, Physical Disability|
|This organization pertains to all disabilities?||Yes|
|This organization pertains to these specific diagnoses|
|Online Registration URL||http://www.swtgtx.org/|
|Contact Name||Todd Garrett|