The speakers are Jackie Dodd, Attorney & Charlotte Dudley, Advocate.
Some of the topics they will discuss are:
• IDEA & Child Find - What is it?
• When you are entitled to: school evaluations, reevaluations, independent educational evaluations.
• How do you receive special education services in the school system?
• What is an ARD meeting ? Options for parents to agree or disagree.
• What is an IEP?
• Progress monitoring of the IEP & related services
This workshop is hosted by the Down Syndrome Guild of Dallas.
1702 N. Collins Blvd., Suite 170
Richardson , 75080, TX
Building Name or Description: Down Syndrome Guild of Dallas
Accessible Location: No
|Type of Organization||Nonprofit (501c3)|
|Spanish Services Offered?||No|
|Fee to Attend?||No|
|Financial Assistance May Be Available||No|
|Child Care Available?||No|
|Age Range||Birth - 3, 3 - 5, 6 - 11, 12 - 14, 15 - 21|
|Disability Categories||Genetic Disorder|
|This organization pertains to all disabilities?||No|
|This organization pertains to these specific diagnoses||Down Syndrome - Trisomy 21|
|Online Registration URL||https://app.etapestry.com/cart/DownSyndromeGuildofDallas/default/item.php?ref=1052.0.554571799|
|Contact Name||Samantha Escherich|
|Email Address||[email protected]|