1. We are glad that you are interested in participating in our 2023 Special Starry Night Event.
2. We would like to remind all recipients that this event is for members of the disability community and their immediate family members ONLY!
3. Each family member must have a ticket for this event. Please ensure that you have ordered the correct amount of tickets. Having an accurate head count helps us accurately prepare for this event.
4. All members of the disability community are welcome to participate in this event. However, please ensure that all participants attending are with a caregiver as there will be no childcare provided for this event.
5. We will be offering hair and makeup to our friends with disabilities at the Arc of McLennan County from 3:30 p.m.- 5:30 p.m. to celebrate the individuals with disabilities and to make them feel like a star at our 2023 A Special Starry Night Event. If you are interested in participating please email: [email protected] for your timeslot
You must have a time slot to participate in hair & makeup!
5. Please Come dressed in your Sunday best. We are excited to see all our famlies and can’t wait to have a wonderful night celebrating the holiday season with you all! Thank You!
Hosted by Heart of Texas Autism Network (HOTAN)
905 South University Parks Drive
Waco, 76706, TX
Building Name or Description: Mark and Paula Hurd Welcome Center
Accessible Location: Yes
|Type of Organization
|Dance, Social Event
|Services offered in Spanish?
|Fee to Attend?
|Financial Assistance May Be Available
|Child Care Available?
|Developmental Disability, Genetic or Congenital Disorder, Intellectual Disability, Learning Disability, Medical Condition, Mental Health Disorder, Physical Disability
|Does this organization belong to all disabilities?
|This organization belongs to these diagnoses
|Online Registration URL