The Federal Communication Commission (FCC) and Express Telecom is providing or giving away
the underserved population with a Tablet ($250) with free one year connectivity at 25G.
The individuals must go online and apply – www.excesstelecom.com
When the tablets are distributed at the site, they must bring a copy of the application and $20.
1. Recipient of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP- Food Stamp);
3. Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
4. Federal Public Housing Assistance
5. Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
6. Income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty level ($25,000)
7. Students on Federal Pell Grant
8. Children who participate in the National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program,
including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision. Title 1.
There is a fee of $20 for connection cost
Accessible Location: No
|Type of Organization||Federal Communication Commission|
|Categories||Assistive Technology, Financial|
|Services offered in Spanish?||No|
|Child Care Available?||No|
|Age Range||All Ages|
|Disability Categories||Developmental Disability, Genetic or Congenital Disorder, Intellectual Disability, Learning Disability, Medical Condition, Mental Health Disorder, Physical Disability|
|Does this organization belong to all disabilities?||yes|
|This organization belongs to these diagnoses|
|Is this a statewide service?||yes|
|Contact Name||Jolly Garcia|