PLAN of Central Texas offers the following supports:
- Grants may be available based on income to assist with treatment and Services.
- Accessing and maintaining public benefits and resources.
- Assisting with medication adherence, filling prescriptions and partnering with medical professionals.
- Finding and retaining housing.
- Getting and keeping paid employment or volunteer work.
- Managing personal finances, budgeting, paying bills, balancing checkbooks.
- Navigating public transportation.
- Developing daily independent living skills and effective coping strategies.
- Promoting healthy, productive lifestyle: meal planning and preparation, exercise, hobbies.
- Building healthy relationships and social skills.
- Facilitating access to other needed services.
- Offering educational support groups facilitated by licensed mental health professionals.
- Providing family or individual counseling.
- Doing long-term planning and referring for Special Needs Trusts.
- Some services available through telephonic communication.
austin, 78751, TX
Accessible Location: No
|Type of Organization||Other|
|Categories||Advocacy, Case Management, Counseling, Disability Specific, Emotional Support, Financial, Health & Fitness, Housing, Medical, Therapy|
|Spanish Services Offered?||No|
|Child Care Available?||No|
|Age Range||22 and up|
|Disability Categories||Developmental Disability, Genetic Disorder, Intellectual Disability, Learning Disability, Medical Condition, Mental Health Disorder, Physical Disability|
|This organization pertains to all disabilities?||No|
|This organization pertains to these specific diagnoses||HIV/AIDS|
|Is this a statewide service?||Yes|
See an Error? Suggest a Correction.