- The Take Me Home program is a FREE service available for adults and children who may have difficulty communicating due to a developmental or cognitive disability and live in McLennan County.
- The database is maintained by the Waco Police Department Communications Division. It is only accessible to law enforcement personnel and may include a photograph, disability information, physical description and emergency contact information.
- Who can enroll? Register individuals who are at risk for wandering, for example, people with disabilities such as Alzheimer's, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Dementia, Down Syndrome, etc.
- The form is available at the website listed in this resource.
- You may fill out the form and bring or mail it to the Waco Police Department at the address listed. This form will not be accepted by email.
721 N. 4th St (4th and Waco Dr.)
Building Name or Description: Waco Police Department
Accessible Location: Yes
|Type of Organization
|Spanish Services Offered?
|Child Care Available?
||Developmental Disability, Genetic Disorder, Intellectual Disability, Learning Disability, Medical Condition, Mental Health Disorder, Physical Disability
|This organization pertains to all disabilities?
|This organization pertains to these specific diagnoses
|Is this a statewide service?
See an Error? Suggest a Correction.