- The application presents information, strategies, and tools that carry the instructional support provided in the school environment over to the adult learning environment. The modules address pre-employment and workplace skills.
- This application also addresses the needs of individuals who are disadvantaged in the workplace because of limited English proficiency, low socioeconomic status, and/or urban location.
- To log into the Virtual Job Coach, you must be a registered Pilot User.
- For more information, contact the Virtual Job Coach Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The project is funded by the Texas Council for Developmental Disabilities through its Enabling Technology: Collaborating for the Future initiative.
Online Only Service
|Type of Organization||Nonprofit (501c3)|
|Spanish Services Offered?||No|
|Child Care Available?||No|
|Age Range||12 - 14, 15 - 21, 22 and up|
|Disability Categories||Developmental Disability, Genetic Disorder, Intellectual Disability, Learning Disability|
|This organization pertains to all disabilities?||No|
|This organization pertains to these specific diagnoses||Autism Spectrum Disorder (Pervasive Developmental Disorder), Asperger’s Syndrome, Pervasive Developmental Disorder|
|Is this a statewide service?||Yes|
See an Error? Suggest a Correction.