Annunciation can accept new clients who are:
- 12 years of age or older AND
- Pregnant and/or parenting a child under the age of 4 months
Once enrolled, a client may remain at Annunciation until her child reaches the age of 2.
Ready to Apply?
If you are interested in becoming a client at Annunciation, please fill out the contact form or call the office at 512-864-7755 to begin the intake process.
- Housing & Basic Needs- Long-term housing and basic needs assistance for up to two years after birth of her baby. Length of stay is based on each mother and her need.
- Transportation- To medical appointments, employment, school, social services, and more.
- Access to Medical Care- Helping each client access the medical care she needs for a healthy pregnancy, labor, and baby, including prenatal care, postnatal care, well baby check-ups, dental care, vision, and more, as needed..
- University of Texas – University Charter High School - The on-site, accredited high school diploma program following the state standards for high school education.
- Access to College and Trade School Programs - Help developing career goals and navigating into a continuing education program appropriate for each mother
- Infant Development Center- On-site licensed, quality, childcare helping each baby reach developmental milestones, and helping each mother learn nurturing parenting skills
- Individual & Family Counseling-
- Individual weekly counseling sessions grounded in cognitive behavioral theory and solution-focused practices for anger and anxiety, depression and stress management, as well as some sand tray and art therapy, provided on a case-by-case basis. Clients meet with the counselor individually for at least one hour per week.
- Weekly groups counseling sessions with: (1) teen clients focusing on subjects such as building self-awareness, building healthy relationships with peers and family, and creating paths to the future and (2) adult clients focusing on subjects such as coping and support training for motivation, depression, anxiety and anger management.
- Life Skills Classes- Offered daily on-site. Topics include budgeting, financial literacy, nutrition, home care/maintenance, parenting, pregnancy care, spirituality, anger management, sewing, recreation, and more.
- Parenting and/or Adoption Education- Annunciation supports both. It’s the mother’s choice.
- Workforce Assistance- Help with resume building and job placement support, as appropriate for each mother
- Day Program- For clients who have a safe place to live, but need to access the services available at Annunciation Maternity Home on a daily basis.
- Walk-In Program- For clients who need one-time basic needs assistance and referral support.
3610 Shell Rd.
Georgetown, 78628, TX
Accessible Location: No
|Type of Organization
||Child Care, Counseling, Emotional Support, Housing, Job Coaching/Support, Medical, Mental Health, Post-secondary, Transportation, Other
|Spanish Services Offered?
|Child Care Available?
||12 - 14, 15 - 21, 22 and up
|This organization pertains to all disabilities?
|This organization pertains to these specific diagnoses
|Is this a statewide service?
See an Error? Suggest a Correction.