- This fully accessible facility offers adapted recreation programs throughout the year. Staffs to participant ratios vary from 1:4 to 1:15 depending on the type of program, age and the needs of the participants.
- There are year round programs for youth, teens and adults offered, for example, After School Explorers, spring break and summer day camps, an adventure club and adult enrichment programs.
- McBeth Adaptive Sports Programs provides individuals the opportunity to improve sports skills, build confidence, and engage with peers and to participate in Special Olympics area and state competitions.
- Year round sports offered include: Basketball, Tennis, Softball, Aquatics, Bocce, Golf, Bowling, Soccer and Volleyball.
- Special events include the Art in the Park Festival in the spring, Costume Ball and Carnival in October and monthly dances.
- Volunteers may assist in many of these program areas.
- You can rent out this facility & playground for private events (when they are closed).
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30am-8:30pm
2401 Columbus Drive
Austin, 78746, TX
Building Name or Description: McBeth Park and Recreation Center
Accessible Location: Yes
|Type of Organization||Government|
|Categories||Camp, Health & Fitness, Recreation, Other|
|Spanish Services Offered?||No|
|Child Care Available?||No|
|Age Range||All ages|
|Disability Categories||Developmental Disability, Genetic Disorder, Intellectual Disability, Learning Disability, Medical Condition, Mental Health Disorder, Physical Disability|
|This organization pertains to all disabilities?||Yes|
|This organization pertains to these specific diagnoses|
|Is this a statewide service?||No|
See an Error? Suggest a Correction.