- Camp Journey offers programs throughout the summer serving people of all ages with disabilities such as overnight vacation trips, day camps & recreational swimming.
- Camp Rocks is specifically designed for individuals with Autism. Campers are challenged to step out of their everyday routine, make new friends, and experience exciting outdoor activities that create lasting memories.
- Vacation camps are offered throughout the year during winter and spring break and sponsors holiday parties and dances.
- Everyday Opportunities is a community day habilitation program that provides services that support clients as they maintain academic skills, build employment and living skills, improve social skills, participate in community service projects, partake in leisure activities, and enjoy spending time with peers.
- An After School Care program is offered for children and adults, ages 10 to 22.
5242 East 3rd St
Katy, 77493, TX
Accessible Location: Yes
|Type of Organization
||Camp, CSHCN Activity, Job Coaching/Support, Post-secondary, Recreation, Teen Activity, Trainings, Volunteer Opportunity, Other
|Spanish Services Offered?
|Child Care Available?
||Developmental Disability, Genetic Disorder, Intellectual Disability, Learning Disability, Medical Condition, Mental Health Disorder, Physical Disability
|This organization pertains to all disabilities?
|This organization pertains to these specific diagnoses
|Is this a statewide service?
See an Error? Suggest a Correction.