Young adults ages 16-24 can earn their GED while attaining work-ready certifications, gaining on-the-job experience, volunteering in their community, and strengthening their leadership skills.
YouthBuild Houston sets participants up for success to pursue their education and provide skills needed to succeed in today’s evolving workforce. From working as a team to technical skills in construction and other in-demand industries, what participants learn in YouthBuild equip them to shape their future.
– Take classes to earn your GED
– Learn skills with on-the-job construction training
– Give back to the Houston community by building homes for those in need
– Earn work-ready certifications through the National Center for Construction Education + Research (NCCER)
– Develop leadership skills to help you tackle the next stage of your life!
1710 Telephone Road
Houston, 77023, TX
Building Name or Description: Workforce Opportunity Center
Accessible Location: Yes
|Type of Organization||Nonprofit (501c3)|
|Categories||Job Coaching/Support, Other|
|Services offered in Spanish?||No|
|Child Care Available?||No|
|Age Range||15-21 , 22 and up|
|Disability Categories||Developmental Disability, Genetic or Congenital Disorder, Intellectual Disability, Learning Disability, Medical Condition, Mental Health Disorder, Physical Disability|
|Does this organization belong to all disabilities?||yes|
|This organization belongs to these diagnoses|
|Is this a statewide service?||No|
|Email Address||[email protected]|