Arc programs include
- Arc Performing Artists – Agape Players: a program for adults with disabilities who are interested in exploring theater.
- Arc Performing Artists – The Fearfully and Wonderfully Made Company - a collaboration with Grace Community High School Theater Department and The Arc - gives students the opportunity to explore and be challenged with the art of theater.
- Autism Parent Support Group: this group provides support, education, and resources to parents of children within the Autism Spectrum.
- Camp Friendship is a one day respite camp (held twice yearly) for individuals with more involved cognitive, intellectual and developmental disabilities, between the ages of 4 and 25, who need individual attention.
- Camp Heyday is a residential summer camp for individuals with ID/DD.
- Camp Holiday is a one day respite camp held during the holiday season for families of children (ages 3-21) with ID/DD.
- Camp Kennedy is a residential camp for adults 21 and older) with ID/DD
- Funlovers’ Dance is provided 6 times a year for individuals ages 18 and older
- Gym Dandies: a walking program for individuals with ID/DD
- Resource Library - a free lending library
- Tyler Rose Advocates is a self-advocate group for adults with disabilities.
5520 Old Bullard Rd, Ste. 111
Tyler, 75703, TX
Accessible Location: Yes
|Type of Organization
||Advocacy, Camp, Disability Specific, Emotional Support, Health & Fitness, Recreation, Resource/Lending Library, Respite, Social Media, Other
|Spanish Services Offered?
|Child Care Available?
||All ages, Birth - 3, 3 - 5, 6 - 11, 12 - 14, 15 - 21, 22 and up
||Developmental Disability, Intellectual Disability
|This organization pertains to all disabilities?
|This organization pertains to these specific diagnoses
||Autism Spectrum Disorder (Pervasive Developmental Disorder)
|Is this a statewide service?
See an Error? Suggest a Correction.